Friday, August 29, 2008

School...here we go again.

Hey! Like my friends at Toss the Apple and Knit Gangsta, I went back to school this week. Bleh. This first week has felt like the longest week ever. Its was rainy half of the time and I was just tired and I guess really shocked that school had already started. Summer always goes by in a blur.

And I can already feel this is going to be a long year with too much to do. A "Long and Winding Road"...thats what high school is. By the way, in case you don't know (You should know this, though) , that phrase in quotes is a Beatles song...get used to my mentioning them...I am a big fan.


So, thats all for now. I don't have much to say about school yet...and I know its not that interesting, but...whatever. Hopefully each post will get increasingly better, like podcast episodes. Talk to you later!

No comments: